Sponsor a cohort to get empowered with 100% practical based capacity building training program to empower the youth with in-demand skills necessary for growth, nation building and massive contributions to small and medium scale businesses.
Accelerator X is the brainchild of WAOW X a tailored 100% practical capacity building training designed to bridge the labour skill gap and create access.
Accelerator X aims to take on with each cohort as many as 500 individuals drawn for Nigeria’s geo-
political zones with special consideration for females in each cohort session and empower them with in-demand skills necessary for their growth, nation building and massive contributions to small and medium scale businesses.
The average lifespan of each cohort runs for a period of between 3 – 4 weeks that further extends to a 4 month industrial attachment for the topmost candidates in the cohort. This will give them hands on opportunity to learn with in time situations.
Accelerator X seeks to provide the following digital skills: Web & App programming, Product Design, Video editing, Graphics & Visual design, and digital marketing in bid to have a multiplier effect on their families and their immediate society.
Minimum five (5) Million people reach nationwide digitally and traditionally. We have a strategic PR plan in place for a wide reach and trusted vehicles to publicise your humanitarian image.
What You Will Get
- Over 200,000 customers registration guaranteed within 2 months.
- Participants will be tasked to create enabling softwares and solutions that will give you a distinct edge in the market. You can also have any of the participants work for you.
- While ALL the cohort materials would be branded with your logo, name and images we would do the heavy lifting as implementation partners.
- Nigeria needs thinkers, job creations and technological advancement, you’ll be positioned as the beacon of hope! Giving many people meaning for existing, reason for living and a taste of usefulness.
- Investors’ attraction for your brand and businesses.